NFL

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
I see all these posts on here about people not shopping with this store because they are anti gun, or not going into that place because they are anti gun, and then you all line up in front of your TVs to watch the NFL? Seriously?

Guilty. Although I've never spent a dime on any merchandise or tickets I do watch the games. But I'm also not one of the ones who complains or rants about this or that store or restaurant.

Guilty. Although I've never spent a dime on any merchandise or tickets I do watch the games. But I'm also not one of the ones who complains or rants about this or that store or restaurant.
And that's cool. I just get a kick out of the guys who say they will never step foot in a tacomac or a microcenter in one thread and are chanting "rise up" in another.

Yep ! Professional sports suck IMO. Bunch of thugs with money for the most part.

The media has done a good job convincing the sheeple this, especially recently. But can you back that up with actual facts or statistics? Compare the arrest rates of the NFL with the general population and see what you come up with.

Back
Top Bottom