NFL

The media has done a good job convincing the sheeple this, especially recently. But can you back that up with actual facts or statistics? Compare the arrest rates of the NFL with the general population and see what you come up with.

I'm by far a "sheeple" as u put it. I haven't liked professional sports since major league baseball went out on strike. Let them get a real job. General public which is millions of people compared to a few hundred ? Really ? LOL

I'm by far a "sheeple" as u put it. I haven't liked professional sports since major league baseball went out on strike. Let them get a real job. General public which is millions of people compared to a few hundred ? Really ? LOL

They have real jobs. They generate millions of dollars for their employers. I only wish I had employees so productive.

I don't understand the argument...are you saying that the NFL should allow people to carry guns into a stadium, drink like a fish, get into an argument with an opposing fan and engage in a shootout around 80-100k people? The NFL is trying to keep a crowded environment with a history of violence as safe as they can for spectators...if they allowed guns in the stadium would you attend more games?

I don't understand the argument...are you saying that the NFL should allow people to carry guns into a stadium, drink like a fish, get into an argument with an opposing fan and engage in a shootout around 80-100k people? The NFL is trying to keep a crowded environment with a history of violence as safe as they can for spectators...if they allowed guns in the stadium would you attend more games?

Actually the argument has nothing to do with the rules at stadiums and everything to do with the fact that the NFL is blatantly anti gun. I wouldn't attend a NFL game if they gave away free guns. Ever see a gun commercial during a football game? Remember what happened when Daniel Defense tried to buy super bowl ad time?

It's one thing to not like professional sports, and it's another to make a baseless claim that the players are a bunch of thugs.

Actually the argument has nothing to do with the rules at stadiums and everything to do with the fact that the NFL is blatantly anti gun. I wouldn't attend a NFL game if they gave away free guns. Ever see a gun commercial during a football game? Remember what happened when Daniel Defense tried to buy super bowl ad time?
Going to a football game and paying attention to ads is like buying a playboy to read the articles. The same can be said for every sport, not just football with possibly the exception of NASCAR, which is comparable to chronic masturbation without the payoff in the end.

If you own Levi Jeans, eat Ben & Jerry's ice cream, thought Jack Nicholson was the man in Bat Man, fantasize about Shania Twain, bought a hallmark card, like Sara Lee junk food, St. Louis Cards, Have Sprint as your carrier, have cable TV via Time Warner, let their kids watch PBS, read Rolling Stone, New York Times, Time magazine, have Blue Cross & Blue Shield, or plan on using an AARP card one day, you too support anti gun companies & organizations. I think what is really a shame is, people don't understand how many are out there and unknowingly support them.

If you own Levi Jeans, eat Ben & Jerry's ice cream, thought Jack Nicholson was the man in Bat Man, fantasize about Shania Twain, bought a hallmark card, like Sara Lee junk food, St. Louis Cards, Have Sprint as your carrier, jave cable TV via Time Warner, let their kids watch PBS, read Rolling Stone, New York Times, Time magazine, have Blue Cross & Blue Shield, or plan on using an AARP card one day, you too support anti gun companies & organizations. I think the real shame is, people that don't understand how many are out there and unknowingly support them.

Actually I don't do any of those things. I do however eat TMI wings at TacoMac and buy stuff from MicroCenter. I think you missed the point of the thread. It wasn't to say people shouldn't watch the NFL because they are antigun, it was to say that I find it funny to listen to people who one minute are swearing off a business because they feel they are anti gun and the next minute are rooting for their favorite NFL team.

Back
Top Bottom