NFL

Not a fan of the NFL. I prefer college sports. I am a fan of a few certain players that went on to the NFL though and I keep up with their careers some. I am still disappointed Tim Tebow didn't make it in the NFL because of all the Christian haters out there that *****ed every time he took a knee.

Actually I don't do any of those things. I do however eat TMI wings at TacoMac and buy stuff from MicroCenter. I think you missed the point of the thread. It wasn't to say people shouldn't watch the NFL because they are antigun, it was to say that I find it funny to listen to people who one minute are swearing off a business because they feel they are anti gun and the next minute are rooting for their favorite NFL team.
No I understand, what I just wrote was agreeing withy you but just elaborating on the others out there that most people have no clue about. It's like a hillbilly with a browning rifle and shouting Merica...

Not I.... It's all just a smokescreen to keep the mindless bags of skin occupied while your souls are being harvested for the nourishment of the puppet masters...

Actually I don't do any of those things. I do however eat TMI wings at TacoMac and buy stuff from MicroCenter. I think you missed the point of the thread. It wasn't to say people shouldn't watch the NFL because they are antigun, it was to say that I find it funny to listen to people who one minute are swearing off a business because they feel they are anti gun and the next minute are rooting for their favorite NFL team.
Gotta agree with you. The whole "I'll never eat at Taco Mac again" crowd that then goes and spends $13 a beer at a Pigeons game, well they're just special to me.

Btw- Anybody that says "well I'll just watch college ball". Are any of those campus' "gun free zones"?

I see all these posts on here about people not shopping with this store because they are anti gun, or not going into that place because they are anti gun, and then you all line up in front of your TVs to watch the NFL? Seriously?

You aint never read me sayin that...lol

Not I.... It's all just a smokescreen to keep the mindless bags of skin occupied while your souls are being harvested for the nourishment of the puppet masters...

So much lol here...and I mostly agree. Beer and football are great ways to keep the masses distracted and give them an outlet for violence.

Now I'm off to set my fantasy lineup!

Back
Top Bottom