• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Night hunting is the best.

would you?
Don't know if my daily carry would take bigfoot down or just get him angry.

This hypothetical scenario takes place in the woods with a deer rifle...
As to the question of if I would shoot him - I'm torn. I've spent more time thinking about this than I probably should have, and I still haven't come to a decision. I think that the movie "Harry and the Hendersons" has really messed me up.

Your Damn right I would!I would be an instant millionaire and the greatest villain tree huggers could dream of. Couldn't get much better than that. Trump would probably invite me to the White House.

MAGA.

Would you get him stuffed? I can picture a stuffed Sasquatch wearing a red MAGA hat!

This hypothetical scenario takes place in the woods with a deer rifle...
As to the question of if I would shoot him - I'm torn. I've spent more time thinking about this than I probably should have, and I still haven't come to a decision. I think that the movie "Harry and the Hendersons" has really messed me up.

Would you get him stuffed? I can picture a stuffed Sasquatch wearing a red MAGA hat!

Full size mount with an Obama hat holding a jammed Taurus.

no doubt bigfoot.
there's a few posts about it on G O N.
;)

Got the links?

I told
My buddy people will think we're either lying or crazy but I know what I heard and saw what I saw.

I saw a massive log with big footprints strattling the log.
The log was moved to expose fresh dirt and looked like the soil underneath was scratched as something foraged for grubs.

Talked to several "experts" including some native Americans who called them wild men and spirit walkers.
One of the N/A's asked me if the footprints were in a semi circle pattern on the ground and it sent chills up my back because that's how we found them in several spots.
He said he and many others have seen them as well in the cohutta wilderness and for some reason it's common.

Said for the most part they will warn you you're in their hunting territory and will knock trees, snap branches and sometimes throw large rocks near you but are not known to attack but just want to scare you away.
He said they will keep
Coming back to mess with especially if you don't act afraid or think thoughts of malice toward them.
Very interesting stuff.

In my buddy's case he was surrounded by at least three of them in a triangular pattern about 75 yards apart, each knocking trees and hollering weird sounds.
He was pretty freaked out.
If it was humans they're pretty dumb for messing with armed hunters before first light and humans don't have the lung capacity to make the noises we heard.

Back
Top Bottom