• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nike and Mike Vic .....together again ....

Will add......I think he's a dispicable piece of crap. It was said that that was part of his "heritage", but I was born and raised in the south and have never been to a dog or rooster fight.

I sent Nike an email expressing my dislike of this decision and that I wouldn't be purchasing another one of their products ever.

Response....

"Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Vick

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
From Nike: Via Email(Michael) - 08/30/2011 10:26 AM
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We have signed Michael Vick as a Nike athlete. Michael acknowledges his past mistakes. We do not condone those actions, but we support the positive changes he has made to better himself off the field.

If you are already aware of our statement, thank you for your comments. We share all feedback with our leadership team.

Thank you again for your email.

Sincerely,

Michael
Nike"

Guess that shows that they are proud of their decision. Oh well. I only have one pair of Nike shoes anyways.

That is the way the our society is... It is not what you have done in the past, but what you are doing right now. Same goes for Chris Brown, beats the sh*t out of a woman, and still have flock of idiots following him. As long as the spotlight is on you, you can get away with anything. I know he did his time, but still a POS in my book. I am about to stop watching NFL all together. Just a bunch of cry babies who take games off cause of turf toe and get paid millions, while I go to work each day with a bad knee and back and walk on concrete and metal all day long, and I will never see a million dollars, you can bet your a$$ on that.

Hey what do the NFL,NBA and Congress all have in common?????

They are the only places where you can suck at your job, get convicted of a felony, go to prison and still keep your job not to mention a huge pay increase.

Back
Top Bottom