• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No carry permit but seller wants to verify criminal history

Maybe I miss understood what you were meaning but you mentioned running the gun through the books. I was saying the seller wants the proof not the buyer.
The going through a dealers books would mean you have to pass a background to get the gun off his books. You don’t pass the gun goes back to the seller.

What are you looking for?

Either a glock 43x or 48

The going through a dealers books would mean you have to pass a background to get the gun off his books. You don’t pass the gun goes back to the seller.

Gotcha. Thought it was a reference to whether the gun was stolen or not. Never had to deal with this before.

So wait. You let it lapse because you where out of the US, and plan on moving back out of the US “in the near future” but want to buy guns before you leave soon.

And you are brand new here.

It’s shouldn’t be a surprise that people want to make sure you are good to go with all that.

Edit:
I’m and idiot and I can’t read. I’d delete the reply but everyone should see what I said out of stupidity.

If you deliver the gun to the FFL and complete the transaction the same day, the gun never goes on his books.

Still wouldn't do it, but whatever floats ones boat.

Reactions: MAF
So wait. You let it lapse because you where out of the US, and plan on moving back out of the US “in the near future” but want to buy guns before you leave soon.

And you are brand new here.

It’s shouldn’t be a surprise that people want to make sure you are good to go with all that.
County, not country.

Back
Top Bottom