• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No more talking just mudhole walking! Roll Tide Roll....

Stannicus

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
84   0
Reaction score
Ok guys at the beginning of the season I informed you puppy fans (the Dawgs) that Bama was about to repeat for the BCS National Title, but nooooo you didnt want to listen to the Stann man. So now that they have mopped the floor with the #1 team and won back to back titles and 3 in 4 years would you Athens lovers concede to the fact that Bama is the perennial football power house for a long time to come. They dont just make big plays on both sides of the football but Nick Saban teaches them to crush the opponents will to win. Look out next year UGA because if you think theres any sign that we will be slowing down then you have another thing coming. (Yes I do concur that the SEC Championship WAS the Championship game).

images-18.jpegimages-20.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

They truly stomped a mudhole in the Irish posterior and walked it dry!

LOL, it has been a great run and there may well be more to come but take it from a Nebraska native and fan, it's cyclical. Good things come to an end.

Alabama is a good team. But the SEC championship proved that they do have competition.

An saying they walked all over the #1 team is an invalid point because ND had no business in that rank to begin with.

Geez they'll let anybody start a thread here. Go Dawgs!

Lol. Do Dawgs huh? Hmmmmmm its a reason that you guys havent even been to a single BCS Championship game since its inception. And I mean they're going to stop inviting you guys to the SEC Championship soon lol. LSU embarrassed you puppies in front of the entire country. In my opinion if you guys plan on winning a title the get rid of Richt and Bobo!!!! Go Dawgs lmfao what a joke. Win the conference and then shoot me a PM and we can chat.

Unknown.jpeg

IIRC in that playoff game, the Tide didn't beat the Dogs, the clock did...
You were very fortunate indeed.
If anyone was embarrassed, it was AL in that game.
Predicted to walk all over Georgia and yet, couldn't stop them.

Back
Top Bottom