• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Norma .22 Subsonic any good?

I run CCI Subsonic in my 10/22 and have shot it in my 22/45 also. Both cycle fine. Bulk pack is fine for a suppressed pistol, but you are right that you will want subs for a rifle.

CCI green tag is also subsonic, but it is another expensive match ammo.

When you say "CCI subsonic" do you mean CCI "Quiet", "Standard" or just all of their subsonic offerings?

I run CCI Subsonic in my 10/22 and have shot it in my 22/45 also. Both cycle fine. Bulk pack is fine for a suppressed pistol, but you are right that you will want subs for a rifle.

CCI green tag is also subsonic, but it is another expensive match ammo.

When you say "CCI subsonic" do you mean CCI "Quiet", "Standard" or just all of their subsonic offerings?

These two for subsonic semi auto operation

www.dayattherange.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_02_22_subsonic.jpg

[Broken External Image]:

CCI Subsonic Segmented HP bullet is the BEST subsonic ammo hands down. Shoot it all the time in my neighborhood. I have taken NUMEROUS squirrels and Raccoons with it. One shot is all it EVER takes. Leaves a NASTY exit wound. My wife cant even hear it when she is inside. Next to that I like the Remington SS. Both cycle fine in my 10/22 and M&P 15-22.

CCI Subsonic Segmented HP bullet is the BEST subsonic ammo hands down. Shoot it all the time in my neighborhood. I have taken NUMEROUS squirrels and Raccoons with it. One shot is all it EVER takes. Leaves a NASTY exit wound. My wife cant even hear it when she is inside. Next to that I like the Remington SS. Both cycle fine in my 10/22 and M&P 15-22.

Dude I NEED some of this stuff, it is literally squirrel grenade.

Back
Top Bottom