• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Norma .22 Subsonic any good?

Yes it is very quiet. I shoot it all the time in my neighborhood. Segmented bullet splits into 3 different segments at impact. VERY VERY accurate also. Its the same as the "Quickshok" ammo they just renamed it.

50 rds of segmented subs was $8 ish. Unsure of now. The quickshock is the same bullet but at 12-1300 fps. I just use wolf/sk match target on squirrels. All drt and stupid accurate out of my GM 10/22

Lazarus... if you're still ammo-poor when you get your can, let me know. Provided I have some left, I'll send you a box to test this stuff out.

Here's the CCI Subs:

The following are my findings of ones I tried. YMMV

Remington subsonic (1050fps) quiet, not very accurate, bulk ammo dirty.

RWS subsonic (1020fps) very quiet, accurate, clean. Did not cycle semi-auto pistol.

CCI standard velocity (1070fps) quiet, accurate, clean.

Gemtech subsonic (1020fps) very quiet, very accurate, very clean. My current favorite.

Wolf match target (1050fps) haven't tried yet...

RWS subsonic (1020fps) very quiet, accurate, clean. Did not cycle semi-auto pistol.

Gemtech subsonic (1020fps) very quiet, very accurate, very clean. My current favorite.

Have you tried the RWS Target Rifle? 1082fps so just slightly faster than the CCI Standard Velocity.

Have you tried the RWS Target Rifle? 1082fps so just slightly faster than the CCI Standard Velocity.

Back
Top Bottom