• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Norma .22 Subsonic any good?

Crazy to think this famine has been going on for over a year now.

I know right! But you know what in the height of the madness when .223 was going for $0.75 per round and P-Mags were $20-$100 a pop I didn't think that we were gonna see the light of day but things came back down to earth. I just hope it'll happen with the .22 ammo, I know its so cheap and so people go ham on it.

Dude I NEED some of this stuff, it is literally squirrel grenade.

I LOVE IT!!! Used to use only Remington Sub-Sonic then I found this!! Bought me a whole Brick of it. Lol.

i207.photobucket.com_albums_bb216_bass222000_null_zps7068f63f.jpg

i207.photobucket.com_albums_bb216_bass222000_null_zps036571f1.jpg

I take it that segmented is different than "fragmented" right? What does it do? Split on impact? Thats a nasty hole. Looks like it got hit with a 9mm.

I take it that segmented is different than "fragmented" right? What does it do? Split on impact? Thats a nasty hole. Looks like it got hit with a 9mm.

Goes in as one piece and splits into 4/5 chunks. It turns squirrel guts Into squirrel pudding.

I think the box I got was called quickshok

Goes in as one piece and splits into 4/5 chunks. It turns squirrel guts Into squirrel pudding.

I think the box I got was called quickshok

wow. and its real quiet huh? Need some of that, for contingency of course. Don't have a squirrel problem like I did in NJ.

Back
Top Bottom