• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Norma .22 Subsonic any good?

Sorry for not replying sooner- CCI Subsonic is what the box says. I've seen the Quiet and Standard also.

Pyramid Lax cleared chat up for me. I forgot CCI had a ammo that was labeled subsonic as well as quiet.

Edit: Pyramid Lax? Stupid autocorrect

Last edited:
Lazarus... if you're still ammo-poor when you get your can, let me know. Provided I have some left, I'll send you a box to test this stuff out.

Here's the CCI Subs:

Thanks mate. That's very generous of you. It'll be a little while and I'm going to be focusing on just getting subsonic ammo for a while. I'll need it for my 15-22.

Have you tried the RWS Target Rifle? 1082fps so just slightly faster than the CCI Standard Velocity.

No, one box of RWS subsonic was in batch of 22lr ammo I traded for. I've never seen any RWS 22lr ammo locally. I don't think 12fps would make much of difference sound wise...

To Lazarus,

If you are still searching for subsonic ammo by time you pick up your suppressor, let me know. I was really low on subsonic ammo myself but remedy that problem recently.

It sucked having a 20" barrel bolt rifle with only handful of subsonic ammo...

No, one box of RWS subsonic was in batch of 22lr ammo I traded for. I've never seen any RWS 22lr ammo locally. I don't think 12fps would make much of difference sound wise...

To Lazarus,

If you are still searching for subsonic ammo by time you pick up your suppressor, let me know. I was really low on subsonic ammo myself but remedy that problem recently.

It sucked having a 20" barrel bolt rifle with only handful of subsonic ammo...

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom