• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North Korea sucks

I also would be insuring my US airmen drone pilots stationed in S. Korea were receiving good rest, a fine supply of rip-its, and hand massages before I literally destroyed a regime with REmote controlled airplanes. I would drone strike for 48 hours straight. Then. I would deny it all like Putin does, pose shirtless with the severed head of a 12 point buck, with "we the people" tatted across my chest and "cheat death" across my stomach. Just to show I was hunting while whoever, probably Russia, was drone striking N Korea for 2 days. Then when wiki leaks leaked all my secret activity id drone strike that a** too. And that is why I'll never be our president

Why the hell anybody would go to North Korea in the first place is beyond me.

Then add to the fact that he did something really stupid while in North Korea, and he comes off looking like a true dumbass.

That being said, he did NOT deserve to be tortured and killed by those sadistic assholes just because he was an idiot.

Moral of the story: Stay the **** out of North Korea
1000%

Nothing will happen. The U.S. has become a victim state. "We/he/she deserved it". About the only difference now is Obama would have issued an apology to NK. Trump won't issue an apology... but he also won't do squat about it. Which at the end of the day... is the same thing.

He may be watchful and hopefully never forget..

It is a complete tragedy for that kid and his family..

When you go to another sovereign nation you subject yourself to their law. If he took the poster and their law specified 15 years as the punishment, he , under their law deserved the punishment. In the mind of any American of course that punishment was too severe. Like kids who are caned in Singapore for throwing gum wrappers on the street.
He clearly thought he could break their rules and perhaps have American consequences applied to that act, he was wrong. It cost him his life. Sad? Absolutely heartbreaking, hard to even imagine the pain him and his family endured. Fair? If you have any illusions life is fair got a bridge I need to sell you. Bad judgment? Yes, by him and his parents, who no doubt bankrolled this fiasco. Should America have put pressure on NK to release? Absolutely, he was an American and we need to protect our own even if they were foolish but not criminal in the eyes of a rational person. When Americans are treated this way America loses respect in the eyes of the world. There are some places in the world too dangerous to go for the benefit of site seeing NK is one of them.

"Young Pioneer Tours, the travel company that took Warmbier to North Korea, has said it will no longer take US citizens into the country because “the risk is too high”."

The risk was too high even then, they just chose to ignore it.
Anybody with half a damn brain knows the risks of going to that hell hole. The travel company just didn't care because they were making money off the idiots that went to North Korea.

They only decided "the risk was too high" after the national media spotlight was shined on them for helping stupid people do stupid things.

Anybody with half a damn brain knows the risks of going to that hell hole. The travel company just didn't care because they were making money off the idiots that went to North Korea.

They only decided "the risk was too high" after the national media spotlight was shined on them for helping stupid people do stupid things.

Exactly!

Back
Top Bottom