• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NRA's first statement from today's meetings...

In a seige the first attacks are often exploratory attacks to find weaknesses....same thing as this. They are seeing how far they can go without pushback aka exploratory attacks.

The proposal will be something that was essentially written long ago. These meetings are a formality for the sake of appearance.

The proposal will be something that was essentially written long ago. These meetings are a formality for the sake of appearance.
thats it. it is well documented that Obummer doesnt even listen to his own staff in meetings. they are there to say how good his ideas are, kinda like Sasha Baron Cohen's character in "The Dictator".

I am thinking the same thing. They are having these meetings for the apearance of cooperation when they have no intentions of doing so. It does not matter how wrong they are they will do what they want and say it is for the bennefit of all Americans.

Whenever I here Obama say "the American people" I want to jump into my tv and tell him "I am the American people and you do not speak for me."

This “meeting” is only to make it appear that the VP is negotiating. The NRA knows full well he is not and he is just dictating a lecture of how it’s going to be. However if the NRA refused to meet it would not reflect well on the organization. It’s just the process and they have been through this one before as the ODT members who have been around know already.

Back
Top Bottom