• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nutnfancy vs The Armory Channel

Nutnfancy or Armory Channel?

• Total voters
dude like dude like, aaaaahahhhhhhhh tacti-cool yea aaaahhhh.........yea nutnfancy is a retard. I cant stand that a$$hole. I like jeff, he does a gun review short to the point, not a tactical insurgent busting test filled with jumping rolling and half the other crap he does.

gunblast- I enjoy his articles, but I don't trust anyone who gets samples from manufacturers. there is a conflict of interest; give a negative review and no more freebies.

hickock45- nothing but glock. great shooter, but not much in the way of reviews.

nutnfancy- does not know the meaning of "concise". reviews are good, but it is brutal to listen to him for 10+ minutes.

the armory channel- never heard of him before. First video I watched, he went on and on. Who cares how many schools he went to or how many times he rechecks an empty gun. not impressed so far.

Famous 1960's artist Andy Warhol once said......

"In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes."

With the advent of youtube anyone can be an expert.

I enjoy watching Hicok shoot. Nutnfancy is annoying but I'll check him out occasionally. Watched Gunblast before and I like him. Never seen The Armory but if they brag a bunch then no thanks.

I actually like a dude called millerusaf. He may not have the best done production values or the most expensive guns but that is exactly what he gears himself towards.....people in the real world on a budget.

Last edited:
I like the old fella from gunblast. He is right to the point... no BS. Nutnfancy annoys me to no end. Really LOOOOOONG and ghey videos. Really no useful info in any of nutnfancys videos. If you wanna burn 30 min.... then watch a nutnfancy video.

nutnfancy is horrible, some 40 year old living out his "tactical" dreams in the deserts of utah doing run n gun dirtshooting and acting like he's the alpha authority on gear reviews.

armory channel is a funny guy, but all his videos are him polishing up 1911 parts and changing out grips...

Pete from the armory channel makes me laugh, but geez hes kinda...i dunno....dumb i guess...half the time he cant talk or pronounce words, really has no idea about anything he likes unless mr45bullit tells him to or somebody else does...in a recent vid, he had his front folding iron sight on completely backwards...he really doesnt know much about firearms, but if you want to be entertained his vids are cool...just dont go there looking for real info or any kind of correctly used firearm nomenclature.

nutnfancy does have sponsors no matter what he tells you and he's built up a character for the most part to "help" sell things...he's meh.

hickok45 entertains me the most, brandon401401 has some decent vids too and so does tnoutdoors9...at least his vids accomplish things.

tnoutdoors9...at least his vids accomplish things.

I forgot about him. Big plus 1 for him.

I was buying up 9mm 147 gr. WWB HP's from Wally World as a cheap TEOTWAWKI SD round. TOD9 does a review on that ammo and come to find out......it doesn't expand at all. Oppsies.

Back
Top Bottom