• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nutnfancy vs The Armory Channel

Nutnfancy or Armory Channel?

• Total voters
I like Hickok45 the best. I like watching Nutnfancy's 45 min backpacking videos since I don't have cable, but spare me on a 45 min flashlight review. He brags about a 5 inch group at 7 yards with a Glock 17 and Hickok could take Robert Dinero's mole off his face at 230 yards with a Derringer.

That's no joke too. Hickock45 can shoot like a son of gun.

I like hickock45, he's a cool old dude. and he could hit about anything with any pistol.

He's a helluva rifle shot too. Saw him in one video dribbling a basketball while shooting a pistol at the same time! He's a big guy too, like 6'8" and used to play either pro or semi-pro basketball.

Nutn: Longwinded but helpful reviews. He has a lot of videos and I generally go to him first. He has convinced me to purchase quite a few guns.

Gunblast: 2-3 minute videos, of which 45 seconds are lead-in and 10-15 seconds of cookie cutter shooting at the end. I have never seen a review containing a criticism. His website write ups are far better.

Madogre: He used to put out some good videos but has been pretty quite in the last few months. He has convinced me to purchase a few guns too.

ArmoryChannel: I liked the vids initially but just got tired of seeing the same guns over and over again.

Russian dude is funny love when he got pepper sprayed. Am I the only one who nutnfancys manners bother, yea I fart and belch but I don't do it on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom