• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nutnfancy vs The Armory Channel

Nutnfancy or Armory Channel?

• Total voters
Dam yall some nutn haters.....Nutnfancy brings something to the table none of the others do.....He actually uses his guns before reviews, no thread rumor bs he gives it to you like it is....My vote is Nutnfancy all the way....I watch every video he puts up even if i KNOW I am not going to be getting that gun just to be more informed about it, so as to let others know real world use with it....Oh and I have talked with him personally in the past before he got real famous and he is for real, no bs....

I wasn't hating on Nutnfancy, just saying that he is very long winded. His 8 point or whatever presentation format is good, it keeps things consistent, but you can usually tell what he is going to say about the gun in the first 3 minutes and can skip the last 27. He gives some good tidbits of info about gear though, I much prefer his gear reviews to his reviews of weapons.

I think i remember him doing a Duracoat review in his garage and it was basically him and 2 friends jacking off together for 25 minutes, telling jokes and hanging up disassembled parts. That one was one of the worst Id seen; one of the best would be the Sig P238 (even though he talked about his PPK more than the Sig) and his series on backpacking tents.

Duuuuuuude.... I hate long boring gun videos dude.

i295.photobucket.com_albums_mm150_coolguy1138_spicoli.jpg

I like them all, better than nothing I guess.

Armory channel is my choice to get a quick laugh. Plus 1911s are beautiful.

Hickok 45 for when I want to see what the potential of a handgun could be with lots of practice.

Admittedly I watch nutnfancy when I want to touch up on some stats and view a broad range of gear.
His philosophy vids are interesting as well.

:edit: He can be a d bag though...

Back
Top Bottom