ODT Class III shoot?

I could ask my outdoor range. If we go like Tuesday or Wednesday morning, it would be a better chance of him saying "yes". He is a members only so that's why. He said on weekends its super busy but on weekdays, he might have 3-4 people come all day. It's Adairsville shooting range. Of course, it wouldn't be free... We would have to rent it out if he even considers it.

If we do it on weekend, I would suggest private land since weekends everywhere is crowded and we all don't want to be around noobs at a public range. If its on a weekday. We could do it at one of the WMA, John mountain or Wilson shoals.

Last edited:
FYI to everybody.

If you are on the fence about getting a can or want to hear a Sparrow or Osprey45, I'm willing to meet so that someone can hear it. I know demo's are hard to come by, but I want people to hear some stuff if that encourages them to commit.

If we could all meet somewhere that Jake could bring our cans, that would be sweet!

I'd drive up for that... And I finally have a threaded 9mm barrel to use one of them. I've got to get a MK II threaded for the .22 can. And if my math is right, I'd better get it done in about a month or so.

Back
Top Bottom