ODT Class III shoot?

The Red Hill shoot had been going on for years before AAC showed up. There is a Piedmont shoot is twice a year . I had one many years ago at my house for a few friends and one guy posted it up on a gunboard , It got way out of hand, I had a lot of people showing up that I did not invite , I have a small range and planned on feeding a few folks , It was way too big

The Red Hill shoot had been going on for years before AAC showed up. There is a Piedmont shoot is twice a year . I had one many years ago at my house for a few friends and one guy posted it up on a gunboard , It got way out of hand, I had a lot of people showing up that I did not invite , I have a small range and planned on feeding a few folks , It was way too big

Hey, let me know if you have another "get together"...I am so sick of shootin indoors, It has been a long time since I had the opportunity to shoot outside. I would be more than willing to help set up/clean up if need be!

ONce t my first can comes in I'll look to try and find a place for ODT Class III owners to have a small get together near December. Obviously well set some limitations up so we don't have a bunch of people come trying to line up and shoot others guns. Maybe a meet at Ian's? Arcman's? Come December I should have my Osprey as well.

I will be bringing my belt-fed HK23E pictured on my avatar.
Just can't make it on Sat.:hat:

BTW does anyone know any outdoor range that let you shoot full-auto close to Suwanee/Duluth area?

Last edited:
I'm still down for a meet if anyone knows of a location where we can meet. Private property would be preferred I assume, but a range could be acceptable.

If we do come to a consensus it needs to be discreet so that everybody on the forum doesn't decide to come and crowd up a place without at least being an owner of NFA items or guest of one. I made a group for Class III owners, if you are an owner or have a item pending approval PM for access to the group.

Back
Top Bottom