• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

12/16. My mistake

The ATF decided to have a problem with one sentence of our 41F amendment after having approved it for quite some time. Someone in their legal team. They changed their mind like with the SIG brace issue.

The new amendment without that sentence is on NFALawyers.com. The ATF sent out a mass email to all examiners. For anyone affected, the examiner is supposed to call or mail a letter asking for the new amendment. There is no delay in wait time.

Give me a shout if you need anything.

The ATF decided to have a problem with one sentence of our 41F amendment after having approved it for quite some time. Someone in their legal team. They changed their mind like with the SIG brace issue.

The new amendment without that sentence is on NFALawyers.com. The ATF sent out a mass email to all examiners. For anyone affected, the examiner is supposed to call or mail a letter asking for the new amendment. There is no delay in wait time.

Appreciate it. I spoke with Elizabeth today and got it squared away. The letter they sent was worded almost like they didn't have the original amendment. Either way I'm sending the new amendment back tomorrow and should be GTG.

With the new amendment, how should I date it if I get a correction notice? The date that I filed the ATF forms I assume? Thanks

While my two form 4's are still pending from January 2017, she said that they are currently processing January 2017 trust applications now.

It's weird that she said that they received it on 1/18, but yet they took my $$ on 1/15. Oh well. Hopefully I'll be getting a phone call from Georgia Gun Store here soon.

Back
Top Bottom