ODT Trader Question?

Psilloh1

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
So, I should know this.. Or should have read the rules...If you offer someone what they are asking for their Item and can't meet until the weekend? What is the rule? I guess I am spoiled because everyone else literally until tonight, said sure I can wait and Meet FTF. I have never been passed over to take a buyer that can meet sooner. Have I just been lucky and meet the guys with Class?....

I was shocked...

Once I said I want it was just semantics about the meet...

Had it to happen a couple of times even from a member I had purchased from before. Also had folks willing to wait until we met a week later. I wouldn't think there is a rule that says the seller is obligated to "agree" to hold. I would think it's their discretion.

I would absolutely take a buyer that can meet sooner and/or more conveniently.

If you REALLY want the item... you'd make arrangements to get it ASAP.

That's my opinion.

I guess I have been extremely lucky.. Since I work Call In a Hospital hard to break and run... Thanks for time and input!

So, I should know this.. Or should have read the rules...If you offer someone what they are asking for their Item and can't meet until the weekend? What is the rule? I guess I am spoiled because everyone else literally until tonight, said sure I can wait and Meet FTF. I have never been passed over to take a buyer that can meet sooner. Have I just been lucky and meet the guys with Class?....

I was shocked...

Once I said I want it was just semantics about the meet...
Did you both already agree to a deal or, did he just pass over your offer?

This is a simple question with a simple answer..If the seller agrees to wait and sets a time and place and date with an agreed price or trade. And you agree then fine....Now if you send an offer but dictate that it will be for later down the road, and the seller say's Fine as long as I don't get an offer before..I simply say contact me at a later date and If I still have it no problem.

Back
Top Bottom