• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Off road riding in Cartersville

sniper62

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
101   0
Reaction score
Anyone know the status of the off road trail in Cartersville that deadends on Main St near I -75 Just north of the Pine Mtn trails? I hiked on them a couple weeks ago, did not see any posted signs. Great trails but unsure if they are off limits

Anyone know the status of the off road trail in Cartersville that deadends on Main St near I -75 Just north of the Pine Mtn trails? I hiked on them a couple weeks ago, did not see any posted signs. Great trails but unsure if they are off limits

I have lived in Cartersville for 40 years and never have known those trails or any trails in the Bartow County area to be "legal". We use to hit them on dirt bikes back in the day when I had a buddy who lived off Roving Road and we could go in and hit the dirt road that goes from Shoneys to Center road over Ponders mountain, and make our way over to Main street. We were young and willing to haul butt from the man back then, now not so much.

The wise thing to do is find a place to ride BEFORE you buy a ATV. It`s not up to the public to provide a place. Go online. There are public trails to ride within an hour or less of Cartersville.

Back
Top Bottom