• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

I should have never bought silver. I should have never sold my bitcoin.
If I spent all my silver money on cryptos, I would have been a millionaire.
I may just sell it all for cryptos actually. Is anyone buying this stuff?

Sure, I'll buy, send me a PM with what you have

You don't buy PMs to get rich - you buy them to keep from getting POOR.
BitCon has ZERO intrinsic value, just like FRNs.

Depending on the price I might be interested as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went and looked and found a small assortment of rounds, American Eagles, Canadian maple leaves, and a couple 10oz bars.
After thinking hard about it, I would sell these for crypto currency only.
Otherwise, they are a good store of value and I will keep them.

Cryptos I'll def accept:

Bitcoin
Ether
Ripple
Stellar Lumens
Litecoin
Digibyte
Monero
Pascalcoin
Neo
Omni
wrapped Eth
if you have something else, let me know.

This is a once in a lifetime chance to sell that stupid internet money you bought a while back, that will never be worth anything, for the smartest investment of all time. Precious metals!
Did you buy some bitcoin a couple years back for $100/ea? I'll trade you 10oz's of silver for it! what a deal!

but seriously i'll accept crypto for my silver @ spot prices. Bitcoin will have a $100 minimum since its a pain in the ass to use.

hey guys, only wanted to share this bit of introspective with y'all. I got a chance to visit the Philly mint back in February when I was in Philadelphia (obviously). if you have never been to one of these facilities you owe it to yourself to visit. and it makes you realize that as large at it is, it is simply a kog in the grand scheme of our economy as a whole. makes you feel small and that a handful of this stuff might be worth a week of your labor, but one building the size of a large football stadium (ya its ****in big, and its one of several facilities just like it) cranks out these things by the metric ton every day non stop and the only reason they slow down is because the fed tells them to.

keep stacking, and never miss the chance to educate yourself.

43ba6f36e2c5347f67e3a06e619fab6e.jpg

hey guys, only wanted to share this bit of introspective with y'all. I got a chance to visit the Philly mint back in February when I was in Philadelphia (obviously). if you have never been to one of these facilities you owe it to yourself to visit. and it makes you realize that as large at it is, it is simply a kog in the grand scheme of our economy as a whole. makes you feel small and that a handful of this stuff might be worth a week of your labor, but one building the size of a large football stadium (ya its ****in big, and its one of several facilities just like it) cranks out these things by the metric ton every day non stop and the only reason they slow down is because the fed tells them to.

keep stacking, and never miss the chance to educate yourself.
Where have you been?

Back
Top Bottom