• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Official ODT Silver Thread

What makes you think that?
Within 10 years, I think.
Our economy is worse than it appears. Jobs that are open are all entry level menial jobs. Few of the well paid professional jobs are out there. I see 60+ aplications for entry level and mid level professional jobs at my company (salaries ranging $35-$50k a year). True inflation is closer to 6 or 7%, just look at the size of chips and cookies .

What makes you think that?

Inflation makes the dollar worth less, PMs usually hold the same purchasing power over time.
I've heard it explain that the value of a silver quarter has been able to purchase a loaf of bread or a gallon of gas for the past 80yrs.
Yes there are exceptions, it's just a way to think of purchasing power.

Well, spot is starting to fall, but I do not see much of lower-premium silver for sale.
Anyone willing to share? Provident is out of Philharmonics. I wonder if ODT has anything to do with it? :D

Well, spot is starting to fall, but I do not see much of lower-premium silver for sale.
Anyone willing to share? Provident is out of Philharmonics. I wonder if ODT has anything to do with it? :D
i was gonna order but have another order already on way

plus, the condition of those may vary and normally i want to get a tube of all the same year these days

the phils were a good buy though

I ordered a tube, we will see if it is the same year. In the past I was lucky to get sealed tubes when I ordered a tube of "random year".
Seems like Provident has a good deal on 90%: https://www.providentmetals.com/90-junk-silver-us-coins-1-face-value-715-troy-ounces.html
It works out to 98¢ premiums if you buy $9 of face value to get free shipping. Not the best deal historically, though. Looking at my spreadsheet I had paid as little as 29¢ for 90% in the past (spot was @ $14.56 at the time)

Back
Top Bottom