• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Good place to grab single coins? Lower priced silver. Daughters birthdays are coming up and I'm considering doing as others have and buy them silver. New to all of this.

it's crazy what folks will pay for a "silver dollar"....way more than for an Eagle, which, of course has more silver content....not sure why...BUT I've got a bunch of them, so, O.K. by me....were it me...I'd take the Eagle!!!
Some people are of the opinion that because collectable coins were not banned last time private precious metals ownership was banned, therefore it's possible they want be banned if they ban private precious metal ownership again. There are people who I respect that hold this opinion, like Lynette Zang, but I don't share it myself. If they ban private precious metals ownership again then it's time to overthrow the government.

Some people are of the opinion that because collectable coins were not banned last time private precious metals ownership was banned, therefore it's possible they want be banned if they ban private precious metal ownership again. There are people who I respect that hold this opinion, like Lynette Zang, but I don't share it myself. If they ban private precious metals ownership again then it's time to overthrow the government.
Yep....I don't think that's gonna work again....

Found this today going through my dads collection. Pretty neat!

B8A8CFA9-3470-4ED9-872D-BEC846EA14A8.jpeg

good find!!
I got a bunch when my folks moved out of their house!!
we all need to be careful when cleaning out the parents place....there's gold in them thar hills!!

Absolutely! Turns out there’s two, one for me and one for my brother is what I am assuming. He did upholstery work so most of his collection is “couch finds”. I’m sad I waited this long to do it.

Back
Top Bottom