• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

nRoXBGFI.png

as the dollar crumbles....metals will rise....I think that the world has finally seen through the rate hike crap over here, and figured out that no one with a brain is at the wheel....

If you want to entertain yourself go back and look at a major purchase in your like 10-15-20 years ago in terms of Gold price or Silver price. So take your house purchase X number of years ago and go look up the price of gold or silver at that time. Then look at the price of your house today in terms of Gold or silver. It's easy to get hyped up thinking wow I bought my house for 200K 25 years ago and now it's worth 500K etc. I heard an example and it said using the Dollar to judge the value of an asset is like using the deck height of a sinking ship to measure the height of a lighthouse.

My house for example is worth FAR LESS in terms of ounces of gold or silver ounces than it was 27 years ago. In dollars it's an impressive gain but thats the dollars DEVALUATION in terms of purchasing power. Not the houses increase in value.

Buy gold and silver !! Thats the real message here

Back
Top Bottom