• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

that is a great price. I only order 5 per year so I don't get much discount. I give them to great nieces and nephews in lieu of toys for birthdays. Christmas they get whatever Christmas 'rounds" I can find.
When 1/4 oz gold eagles were selling for $80 a piece, I gave them out to my nieces and nephew one Christmas. Nephew thanked me again a couple of weeks ago. He has a new baby and was in need of the cash. I think he was 3 when I gave it to him.

picked up 5 of each design from monument,these will be waiting for safecracka's christmas auction.pic shows front and back of both coins.

Attachments

• IMG_2061.JPG
    IMG_2061.JPG
    303.3 KB · Views: 29
I check fairly regular...there is no way that I can see, to get notification...I have a friend, we check off and on...these came up VERY late yesterday....around 6 or so....typically they arise earlier.
I think it's a lot like the rotisserie chicken...a lost leader of sorts....keeps folks hitting their web site constantly....they do not post up metal every day either....so, you just have to keep checking...I'm quite confident I've missed many, as they typically do not stay up for long....also....as with EVERYTHING!!! you need to check the prices...I have found some items cheaper else where...be ware!!! as with everything

Back
Top Bottom