• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

damn lol

didnt even think of it that way, but you are right!

Yep. Cheating 5% on purity or weight,etc. would make someone a nice nest egg when done in hundred million dollar increments. For that matter does anyone actually spot check the purity of silver bars from JMB or Provident or make sure a 10 oz. bar actually weighs 10 oz's. Do you weigh each piece when it comes in the mail? I would much rather trust them than the Chinese.

Yep. Cheating 5% on purity or weight,etc. would make someone a nice nest egg when done in hundred million dollar increments. For that matter does anyone actually spot check the purity of silver bars from JMB or Provident or make sure a 10 oz. bar actually weighs 10 oz's. Do you weigh each piece when it comes in the mail. I would much rather trust them than the Chinese.
i trust them (provident, jm, etc.) but whenever i get rounds i do the ice test and weigh them

the 10oz bars are typically vacuum sealed, so unless i wanna open them i dont check (but i do have a food saver, so i do reseal alot of them)

i trust them (provident, jm, etc.) but whenever i get rounds i do the ice test and weigh them

the 10oz bars are typically vacuum sealed, so unless i wanna open them i dont check (but i do have a food saver, so i do reseal alot of them)

I'm going to guess you are one of the few who tests to that extent.

JMB's website is screwed up right now! The prices are WAY TOO LOW! $1.58 for a Silver Eagle, $3.00 for 5 ounces, etc. They just fixed it while I was typing this. Wonder if they would have honored the price on the internet???

Back
Top Bottom