Official ODT Silver Thread

What can one expect on processing and shipping times from JM bullion?

It depends on how you pay. Credit card or electronic check is the quickest. I typically see 3 days from order to shipment from them with E check. The time to receive the order depends on how it was shipped.

I have 20 1/2 oz. 2015 Devils Brigade 2 dollar .999 silver coins in an unopened container. $280 dollar over spot. Gotta pay for a ticket I received for runnin' a stop sign. Wife tells me these signs are not suggestions.

Anyone help me out ? Why would a 1oz gold eagle MS69 be worth less than 2 x 1/2 ounce, same grade ? Price based on sale price on the same dealer site.

Anyone help me out ? Why would a 1oz gold eagle MS69 be worth less than 2 x 1/2 ounce, same grade ? Price based on sale price on the same dealer site.

I feel like that grade of coin is a collector grade, not really a investment in the metal value.

I feel like that grade of coin is a collector grade, not really a investment in the metal value.

Plenty on the market, so bullion + a slight premium, possibly. That's the way I look a them. I was thinking of trying to trade 2 x 1/2 for a single.

Back
Top Bottom