• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OFFICIAL USA vs PORTUGAL

Soccer and basketball both have a pace and style of play like hockey. To me it looks like mass confusion. I'm sure the players have skills. It's just not for me.

I would however like to see random time added to every sporting event, just for fun.

And about national pride... umm the no other country has many superbowl or world series wins as the USA

"We" kicked "ourselves" into a draw with ****ing Portugal? I would rather say we have no soccer team than say we are on par with Portugal.

Wha? Are you speaking politically, because Portugal is currently the #4 ranked team in the world. They are typically one of the strongest teams in the competition, even though they're playing like **** this time. The US team should be proud to be held in the same regard as Portugal.

Wha? Are you speaking politically, because Portugal is currently the #4 ranked team in the world. They are typically one of the strongest teams in the competition, even though they're playing like **** this time. The US team should be proud to be held in the same regard as Portugal.

Yes politically. We "fought" to a draw against Spain's growth.

Back
Top Bottom