• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Officiating

So what I've gathered from all the expert analysis is that Georgia played a perfectly executed game for the entire 4 quarters, only to have them lose to some bad officiating? Alabama scored more points than Georgia did, which is why they won. That's about as simple an analysis as one can make..........

So what I've gathered from all the expert analysis is that Georgia played a perfectly executed game for the entire 4 quarters, only to have them lose to some bad officiating? Alabama scored more points than Georgia did, which is why they won. That's about as simple an analysis as one can make..........
They did. There were two defenses ala and the officials.
Smoke that over. Just facts.

Officiating, not just the championship game, is on a steady decline. They have zero accountability. Just go watch a middle or high school game. They are desperate for warm bodies to fill the games and take people who read a book or pamphlet about the sport, but have little to no experience with the actual game. You mix in the fact that it is like a fraternity of "good ole boys" and it becomes a mess. Most of the games I have enjoyed most of my life are less enjoyable because of the lack of caring about the sport by the officials.

I should have been an official or a meteorologist. You can say or do whatever you want and move on to the next day or game.

Well if that was what you gathered, that explains your erroneous conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom