• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Officiating

This is a fact. Just like the blown calls that favored Bama. :becky:
Look, we're just here talking about a game that already played. I'm sure the rest of the country doesn't give two flying #$^&s about last night and most are probably still laughing at us for being "backwards." Personally, I was nervous all night last night as Fromm, Chubb, and Michel (and now Riley) are all legit players. Georgia has a great team with a fantastic coach, what they are building there in Athens will be amazing to watch someday.

I was in Bama during the DuBois, Fran, Price, Shula days. This time of year it was either Shreveport or Memphis for us so yea, I'm happy we've won 5 in 9, but I'll never forget my roots.

You can make a "highlight reel" of blown calls from any game. Conveniently, you can usually pick your camera angle to show what you want to show and hide what you want to hide, intentionally or not. When the refs are zealous we scream "Just let them play!" and when the refs let them play we scream "Did you even see that?!" I guess the author of this particular video couldn't find any calls that went against Alabama? In the course of a game or a season, calls go both ways - always have, always will.

You can make a "highlight reel" of blown calls from any game. Conveniently, you can usually pick your camera angle to show what you want to show and hide what you want to hide, intentionally or not. When the refs are zealous we scream "Just let them play!" and when the refs let them play we scream "Did you even see that?!" I guess the author of this particular video couldn't find any calls that went against Alabama? In the course of a game or a season, calls go both ways - always have, always will.
Yeah and it's easier to be blind if you win, right?

As was mentioned, please feel free to post refuting evidence that this wasn't blatantly lopsided.
Only a "BamaFan" could call a camera angle on the LINE OF SCRIMMAGE prejudicial on a incorrect OFFSIDES call. :wacko:
Still luv ya' (not gay) and you're still wrong. :lol:

IMG_2062.JPG
Yeah, that's not how it works, at all. I don't recall one reviewed play going the wrong way. Thankfully EVERY call isn't reviewed. Unfortunately, that apparently still leaves room for blatant incompetence, or worse, to affect the most important game of the year.
Other than that your analogy is ..... nope.... still completely irrelevant.
I thought they got this review wrong. It was close but wrong. Uga had some bad calls against them for sure but it's not as bad as everyone is making it seem.

Back
Top Bottom