Oh Boy!!! USA becoming just like Europe.

Since you brought it up....I'm 42 and have never worn it and I did 20 years in the National Guard and 15 years in construction.
I never smell. Ever. I've gone weeks at a time without a proper shower and all day sweating.
I fully believe that crap makes you stink.
you never smell you,but everybody else does!!!

Being in that age group myself, I'm fine with ****ting on Millennials. Most of them are dumbasses, and probably lazy. But....

What about general ****ting on Boomers? Will that get any panties twisted around here? (I bet it would, for many of you - though I would generally refrain from doing so because there are obviously a lot of great Boomers, which believe it or not is also true of Millennials)

There are a million and one things to **** on Boomers about, and you could easily argue they have f**ked things up far worse than Millennials have. Watch this video if you're confused about what I mean:

P.S. I do, of course, wear deodorant. (Not antiperspirant though - that stuff gives you cancer! ;) )

Being in that age group myself, I'm fine with ****ting on Millennials. Most of them are dumbasses, and probably lazy. But....

What about general ****ting on Boomers? Will that get any panties twisted around here? (I bet it would, for many of you - though I would generally refrain from doing so because there are obviously a lot of great Boomers, which believe it or not is also true of Millennials)

There are a million and one things to **** on Boomers about, and you could easily argue they have f**ked things up far worse than Millennials have. Watch this video if you're confused about what I mean:

P.S. I do, of course, wear deodorant. (Not antiperspirant though - that stuff gives you cancer! ;) )

I'm a boomer go ahead and make fun of me I can take it. Millenials haven't been around long enough to total up their damage.
Every generation has good, bad, and totally effed up people, groups, and causes.

tenor (5).gif

Oh well. When the millenials are running this country it will be like the 1700s. We will have been defeated. Under foreign rule. An EMP will have shut down all the power grid. No weapons owned by civilians. Little trade. Only booze available, you make it yourself. No hunting, because nobody knows how. Mass starvation. No deodorant for sale. The mils are training themselves.

Oh well. When the millenials are running this country it will be like the 1700s. We will have been defeated. Under foreign rule. An EMP will have shut down all the power grid. No weapons owned by civilians. Little trade. Only booze available, you make it yourself. No hunting, because nobody knows how. Mass starvation. No deodorant for sale. The mils are training themselves.
Yeah but everyone will know how to sport a wicked man bun though.

hope they all go away soon.

Back
Top Bottom