Ok BCS Championship How does it go down?

Watching FSU struggle againt BC and SC beating Clemson makes me feel better about beating FSU. To bad the only game that matters will be the one played on the field. ;)

Struggled then scored 48 pts... And that was 9/28 also the last time we trailed in a game...

You're exactly right this is the only game that matters, I can't wait this month long wait is killing me, glad it's over either way

I take Auburn easily and am shocked they are a 10 point dog.

I have money on Auburn, I put $25 up for Missouri, Clemson, and Auburn to win. If Auburn can pull it out my $25 pays $364.81

The line is now at Auburn +10, I'm really struggling with putting some more on it with that line.

That seems real high to me? I bet on Auburn with NO points for a couple of reasons,,
1. I think they will win
2. team of destiny
3. I had to bet against the rapist.

Im 22-12 right now in my pool, BUT, I lost with Alabama, Baylor, UGA, Ga Tech and Washington state, all big upsets except UGA.

Last edited:
Just have to say that there have been some great games this bowl season. It's been nice to watch some well fought games. I hope the championship follows suit. Still not sure who I'll be rooting for.

Back
Top Bottom