• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

My Mom gave it to my Dad for an Anniversary present, before my Dad passed he gave it to me.
It's never too dressy and it's always dressy enough, Mom had good taste! :becky:

IMG_1080.JPG

Well I just started a job driving the mosquito truck around Brunswick and the islands in the evenings. So now I'll have a little more watch money. Still looking at the Deep Blue models ( especially since they email me damn near everyday) But I still have at least two more Vostok models I want. Oh and since I've been watching the AK Operators Union videos on YouTube I'm dying for another WASR. MAYBE...a VEPR but most likely a WASR.

Well I just started a job driving the mosquito truck around Brunswick and the islands in the evenings. So now I'll have a little more watch money. Still looking at the Deep Blue models ( especially since they email me damn near everyday) But I still have at least two more Vostok models I want. Oh and since I've been watching the AK Operators Union videos on YouTube I'm dying for another WASR. MAYBE...a VEPR but most likely a WASR.

Man you're worse than me, you have the next several paychecks spent! :becky:
(I try to take it one at a time, lol)

Man you're worse than me, you have the next several paychecks spent! :becky:
(I try to take it one at a time, lol)
I'm just trying to have my cake... It's like I want a WASR or another decent fixed wood stocked AK. I could trade my under folder for one but then I wouldn't have my under folder. Cause if you don't have an under folder or a legit Krink or Arsenal style side folder you just ain't cool.
But before all that there's about $300.00 worth of Vostok Ampbibias and custom bands I want. Hey if I gotta be subjected to this "Working for a living bull****" I gotta get something out of it, right? I mean it can't be just all about bills and saving for a house and whatnot. Boring....

Picked this one up today .

View attachment 1209508
I like the blue face and the bracelet. But I'm usually out on all the smaller secondary dials and complications. That's just too Daytona looking to me and I can't hardly see what they're for anyway.

I do dig Seiko stuff though. I'd like one of the older dive models with the offset crown.

Back
Top Bottom