• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

The first one I wear to work since it's already scratched up. The 2nd one was on a whim because it was cheap.

Yep. I've been wearing a Timex Expedition to work. But it's just so light that it feels weird. I'm getting rid of it and wearing my Aragon Divemaster right now. But, I hate to risk wrecking it. I'm off to the pawn shop tomorrow to see if they have anything with heft and a decent price that I like to use for my permanent work watch. Every time I sell a watch, I later kick myself for letting it go. LOL.

Bulova knocked it out of the park with these Precisionists. I LOVE these watches. And since I wanted a watch for work without taking one of my favorites I picked up one of these at a great price:

Invicta.jpg

I also got this Brandt & Hoffman back. It's a nice little watch with a Swiss Ronda 5030 D movement and a Sapphire "coated" crystal.

20170612_225303.jpg

View attachment 1208394
View attachment 1208397

I finally received my Precisionist. This thing is a beast. I think it weighs a pound. I have to admit, I think I have a watch problem now. I am already looking for my next one.

I REALLY love that one. I just couldn't find one at a price I liked. All the ones I saw were around $2-250. I paid that for the 140th anniversary edition but it was new with the special box and, of course the anniversary edition. But the gold chronograph was only $100.

I REALLY love that one. I just couldn't find one at a price I liked. All the ones I saw were around $2-250. I paid that for the 140th anniversary edition but it was new with the special box and, of course the anniversary edition. But the gold chronograph was only $100.

Dammit, 2-250? You need to share your secret shopping spots! I paid $330.

Back
Top Bottom