• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

My new daily wearer.

d8d896f66a55d8aed52fbe383d82c53b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I blame you for this. Lol.

20170614_191401.jpg
20170614_191839.jpg

Dammit, you mean I can't buy a Rolex for $20?

LOL. you actually CAN. Of course, the odds of it being real... I bought a Movado for .I dunno 30 bucks I think, about 15 years ago. I was still a watch larvae back then. Fortunately, with eBay and PayPal and a visa/mastercard. if you get a fake you can get your money back. The risk is nowhere near as bad as people think. Caveat emptor. CYA and all that and shop without fear. Last year I bought a Mont Blanc pen at a hell of a bargain. When it never showed up I opened a claim and PayPal put the money back on my credit card.

Both of these are sweet. I dig the looks of the black Luminox. But from what I saw on their site they're all quartz watches and I'm kinda done with quartz watches.

What I didn't like about it was the band it came with. It didn't last long. I got the band that is on it at a gun show. Can't remember the name of it.

HDD

I've read too many reviews of Luminoxes where the bezel marker fell out or other places they've been weak. My Tritium canister watches are Reactors. I have a reactor MX with silicone strap for walking the dog or going jogging and I have a Reactor Gamma Titanium with the Never Dark(luminova AND Tritium) for the fun of it.

The MX:
No luminova on dial but 14 Tritium canisters.
reactor mx2.jpg

reactor mx.jpg

The Gamma: Only 6 canisters but triple deep luminova on the dial and hands.

reactor-gamma-2.jpg

reactor-gamma-nd.jpg

Borrowed pics from internet but same as mine...ok maybe prettier. Mine get worn.

Back
Top Bottom