• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Okay.. who will admit they got screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
or this one while we are at it........ $40 bucks for a $12 pmag. is this capitalism or is this ripping people off ?????

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...AG-30-rounds-w-dustcover-Will-trade-for-Brass

one should have their own house in order before they beat on their chest about another.

I for one have no issue with a person selling a pmag for 40 dollars. the description is accurate and nothing misleading. the buyer likely felt good to get one at 40 bucks. that is how a free market works and i am glad you were insightful enough to capitalize upon it. enough said......

I think I'll list my OD 17 for $1000 and watch everyone get infractions. Really, what does it matter? If you don't like a price then move on...

or this one while we are at it........ $40 bucks for a $12 pmag. is this capitalism or is this ripping people off ?????

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...AG-30-rounds-w-dustcover-Will-trade-for-Brass

one should have their own house in order before they beat on their chest about another.

I for one have no issue with a person selling a pmag for 40 dollars. the description is accurate and nothing misleading. the buyer likely felt good to get one at 40 bucks. that is how a free market works and i am glad you were insightful enough to capitalize upon it. enough said......

Last edited by a moderator:
your not fooling anybody......... if you going to talk the talk you gotta walk the walk..... public confession to price gouging, first line of description. just saying:nono:

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/325980-Item-Gone!-FS-FT-Winchester-22-lr-45-per-555-rounds

Are you senile, or do I have to spell it out for you? In case you haven't noticed .22 lr is gone from store shelves. Nationwide. Does not exist. Therefore people are actually willing to pay inflated prices, as evidenced by the fact that I sold all that I wanted to part with at those inflated prices. You on the other hand, have two used Glocks, which I could walk across the street and buy for $520 NEW, and for some reason think they are worth $825 used, and of course no one wanted to buy them. Do you understand yet?

Same here, I sold a Mossberg 715T for $300. I try to be as fair as possible. But some of these prices are outrageous.

Never hosed or been hosed. In guilty of spur of the moment trades but never screw my self out of to much. Maybe 50 bucks but ive made some deals that were lopsided in my favor but they always fall through

Are you senile, or do I have to spell it out for you? In case you haven't noticed .22 lr is gone from store shelves. Nationwide. Does not exist. Therefore people are actually willing to pay inflated prices, as evidenced by the fact that I sold all that I wanted to part with at those inflated prices. You on the other hand, have two used Glocks, which I could walk across the street and buy for $520 NEW, and for some reason think they are worth $825 used, and of course no one wanted to buy them. Do you understand yet?

"OK I am price gouging"

your quote..... not mine, come correct please.

so, if i understand you..... you are saying it is okay to price gouge if the product is difficult to find in the stores???

Last edited:

wow. Give it up. You got owned. I can find Pmags for $25 way easier than I can find a $520 Glock 19.

Plus, you've been outed as a likely reseller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom