omg are you kidding me?

Here's an awesome GNR song. Good times from the early 90s.

"I met an old cowboy, I saw the look in his eyes. Something tells me he's been here before 'cause experience makes you wise"

Last edited by a moderator:
The sad thing is there are people out there buying them at those prices. It seems the buyers are the ones who are driving the prices. I suppose the sellers will price their stuff at amounts others are willing to pay. I have to agree that it is insane but, what can you do.

There are some people that will pay a premium to do a face to face transfer without a bill of sale

This seems to be a part of it. Talked to a guy that had a fellow crawfish on him when he asked why the serial numbers on the "new" shotgun were scrubbed and non legible. His response was"I decided to keep it on the way here"! Be careful fellows....:peep:

750 for a gen 3 glock? Thats Rape with out lube, 500 for a sigma?? Newbies are out of there minds, about to give up on odt...used guns sellin at over full price new retail...every deal i make i try to be as fair as possible, now i feel like retail stores are better, 650 fpr a used rock island? 419 new? Shields 700? Academy 399 i can see getting your money back but gouging is insane right now

you do know you don't have to buy them at those prices right? :boink:

Back
Top Bottom