omg are you kidding me?

Look out or you will get your thread closed and a 1 point infraction like I did for my FREE SPEECH. I guess the ODT does not honor the Constitution of the United States.

also doesn't say anything about privately run operations to allow you to post anything here. OS and the mods work hard and im personally glad your thread got closed. theres like 40,000 of these ****ing threads going around all ready and the *****ing is getting a bit overwhelming. if you don't like the price then either don't buy it or don't see your own for the same price you ***** about. it will all come down soon and some people will feel stupid for what they paid and others will be shunned for what they sold for.

Look out or you will get your thread closed and a 1 point infraction like I did for my FREE SPEECH. I guess the ODT does not honor the Constitution of the United States.

The problem is that you went to like 3 different glock threads and made stupid sarcastic comments about the price. You can't just go belittle they're sales ad. You're asinine comments just clog up ads where people are selling there goods and services, which they can sell for a million bucks if they want.

The constitution protects you from the government -- not mods on a private interwebz forum. One has absolutely nothing to with the other.

Who cares what anyone sells anything for. If you don't like the price then move on.

A good price is all in the eye of the beholder. Value is determined based off supply and demand. We all know right now what that scale looks like.

Stop the *****ing and try to find some sort of positive. Or just do what I do, post something none "negative" in their thread that is loaded with entertainment for the rest of the members

I really don't care what someone ask or sells their item for. Just wanted some good entertainment tonight and see what kind of responses were out there. BTW I have some ocean front property for sale in Tennessee anyone interested

Back
Top Bottom