• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

on the square gun & pawn mcdonough

deyayum! didnt know that story

Yeah, I went it there a few years ago. An older man was working and helped me. I asked to test fit my carry gun to some holsters. He saw my G33 and told me to sell it because 357sig failed him. I asked how, he then went on to tell me about how he shot a "n***** right over there" and pointed to the rug. He said they pulled up the carpet and put the rug to cover it. He then started telling me how the 357 sig went in the guys shoulder and out his lower back and never expanded. He said that he "must have been too close for it to expand".

I called my buddy at McDonough PD and asked about it. He said that the story was true. However, the guy he shot was an employee. They were closing up and the victim was pushing a display go-cart in the shop. He wasn't looking and "pappy" was in the way. Somebody yelled "look out pappy". He heard the warning, drew his G32, turned and shot the guy.

He didn't get fired and was only charged with reckless discharge.

They were pushy at the gun show I just told them no thanks, I shop on the outdoor trader where the people are honest guy just look at me like i had 3 eyes lol

Last edited:
Went there one time. Just driving by seen the store and decided to stop in. I was there 3 minutes seen the stupid priced Hi Points, heard a guy trying to help someone out telling him he needed this and that and not listening to the wants of the customer, and I immediately turned and walked out. Seen them at a gun show not long after that and didn't realize it was the same place for a minute, and I started talking to a guy and he was trying to sell me everything but what I asked him about, then I realized it was the same guy I seen in the store and I immediately left their table. I wouldn't grace that places doors, especially after all I've heard on top of the crappy experiences, if they were giving away all the .22lr you wanted.

How about how the father was in court for lawsuits that he took peoples money including law enforcement departments and never gave them their weapons.He lost his FFL license for life and had his son re open the store.While in the law suit Ed's pawn auction off their inventory to help pay the fines and judgement.THIS guy is a crock and should never be able to work in a gun shop.
he is a con artist and doesn't care about customer service nor our 2A rights

**** him

I actually had my gun being serviced there while this was happening and after his shop got shut down and inventoried. No one bothered to called me to tell me anything. I had to find out on my own after not hearing anything for a while. I will NEVER EVER do any business with these people. I heard they were opening up a gun range around there somewhere too.

I actually had my gun being serviced there while this was happening and after his shop got shut down and inventoried. No one bothered to called me to tell me anything. I had to find out on my own after not hearing anything for a while. I will NEVER EVER do any business with these people. I heard they were opening up a gun range around there somewhere too.

They've been saying they're building one at the old 84 Lumber on 42 just North of the Square. A year ago they said 3 mos. lol

Back
Top Bottom