• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

on the square gun & pawn mcdonough

This is all crazy news! Why I like this place.....info can easily be shared, so that I'm able to avoid crooks and swindlers!

Bump for a sorry excuse for a gun store so more people can find out...

Shady folks there, the local LEO know about them. Don't go there for a ring sized either or your stone may be swapped out as well. Crooks is the correct spelling, not crocks.

They took my bosses' money for a "special order" crimson trace 1911 model laser but never delivered the item. **** them!

Last edited:
Friend of mine, bought a brand new Kimber Eclipse 1911 from them for a graduation gift to himself (overpaid ALOT)...one of the guys behind the counter shows him how to break the gun down and put it back together and gives it a nice BIG idiot scratch. Luckily they did replace it free of charge, but 1500$ for a Kimber! An you don't even know how to assemble a 1911! I don't shop there and it's less then 10 mins from me. Idk anyone who shops there who knows much about guns.

I went in there once for about 2 minutes. You get to the point where all you have to do is observe the attitude of the employees for a second and you know it's not the place for you.

But it makes me wonder about places like them and Tucker Gun. Most people I know hate them. Can they survive on cronies and new people? Or is it the gun shows?

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know about these asshats.....

They damn sure will never see my business!

(And if I see that idiot at a gun show, maybe I will ask him how I know HE isn't a felon.)

Back
Top Bottom