• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One nice gun vs many "cheaper" guns

One nice gun or 2 ok guns?

• Total voters
About time you came out of hiding!!!!

This new job is kicking my ass mane. Just been busy with the move and trying to get settled in up here.

Thanks! I haven't taken any glamour shots to have a real "reveal" yet.....how ya been?

Nice man. I love railed 1911's...I've been alright I guess. How bout yourself?

I voted for more cheap guns, but I dont understand why more cheap guns have to sit in the safe. Get off your arse, get out and shoot.

I shoot almost every gun I own at least once a month, and in season, shoot just about every weekend. Everything from pistols to long range rifles, skeet with many 12 gauges, and even some 'active assault' course type stuff.

I have found lately that I am more inclined to spend money on the guns I have rather than add guns. I have plans for high end finishes, engraving custom stocks and holsters.

I have found lately that I am more inclined to spend money on the guns I have rather than add guns. I have plans for high end finishes, engraving custom stocks and holsters.
Same here, I like what I have and have “enough” so now when I do spend money on gun stuff it’s for either ammo or to upgrade said guns. ie, stag grips, better sights, custom stuff I don’t trust myself to do.

Back
Top Bottom