• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OPEN CARRY IN GA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Carry = Hey Y'all watch this = This year's Darwin award winner.

2.bp.blogspot.com__W8k0S2HR8GM_VWz_js7sfgI_AAAAAAAAF8A_0hPosLS51zk_s1600_texas_dog_opencarry.png

Open carry is only cool in the eyes of an open carry person. Open carry don`t make you cool any more than wearing sunglasses at night. Or indoors.
I have to wear sunglasses at night,indoors....basically every minute of the day....CAUSE WHEN YOU COOL LIKE ME,THE SUN SHINES ON YOU ALL THE TIME

I personally dislike open carrying because of the stigma as well as you being "targeted" in bad situation; however, during hunting season I prefer open carrying a G19 with a TLR. My pants are already crowded enough without the light. Even then I only open carry to and from hunting property with an occasional gas stop.

Had a guy the other day telling me open carry in GA was legal without a license. Told him I wasn't aware they had changed law and he assured me it was legal now.

Had a guy the other day telling me open carry in GA was legal without a license. Told him I wasn't aware they had changed law and he assured me it was legal now.
This is same thing my buddy told me....im pretty sure Alabama is an open carry state though I may be wrong. .i usually am...lol

The only people I have seen open carry in Clayton County lately are security guards or guys that I assume are repo men or process servers.

I open carried in 2 branches of the military and concealed carry took me a while to get used to.

I'm still not convinced that OC makes you the first target in every scenario; are meth heads really that tuned in that they notice that?

Reactions: JWC
Every scenario.. probably not. But it certainly ups your chances of being targeted for attack. Guns are worth some good money on the street...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom