• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Our 'fellow traders'....

I have forgotten things before and had to mail them. I actually had a meet where when I got home, I realized the backstraps and box were wrong. He shipped me the right one and I shipped his back. Your word is all you have these days.

Same happened to me with another member when I ran 5-10 mins late getting out of work, took $20 off our agreed price before even exchanging hellos - He didn't think it was necessary, but I wouldnt feel right.
$20 per 5-10 minutes? I'm going to try and buy the next thing you list and then agree to meet you at rush hour and pay somebody $10 to further block traffic on your route.

$20 per 5-10 minutes? I'm going to try and buy the next thing you list and then agree to meet you at rush hour and pay somebody $10 to further block traffic on your route.

lol, meh, It was my fault for trying to schedule as tightly as I did, and I figure that was the least I could do; ya never know - I might have caused him to be late for picking up his kid at daycare and he get hit with a late pick-up fee or something.

Bottom line is that my inability to adhere to an agreement shouldn't impact someone else, so I try to make good

lol, meh, It was my fault for trying to schedule as tightly as I did, and I figure that was the least I could do; ya never know - I might have caused him to be late for picking up his kid at daycare and he get hit with a late pick-up fee or something.

Bottom line is that my inability to adhere to an agreement shouldn't impact someone else, so I try to make good
When we met you didn't charge me anything for a brick of .22s I got from you. Sounds like you hosed that guy.

When we met you didn't charge me anything for a brick of .22s I got from you. Sounds like you hosed that guy.
Well, since you apparently want to take our deal out in the open for everyone to read, I counter with:

1. I wore the chaps as requested
2. I signed the bill of sale you demanded on the spot (while the drone hovered overhead)
3. I made the donation to Hillary's election campaign in your name

That was as far as I was willing to go for a give-away..... Please don't make me go into detail about the other odd requirements I politely turned down

Back
Top Bottom