• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Our 'fellow traders'....

Well, since you apparently want to take our deal out in the open for everyone to read, I counter with:

1. I wore the chaps as requested
2. I signed the bill of sale you demanded on the spot (while the drone hovered overhead)
3. I made the donation to Hillary's election campaign in your name

That was as far as I was willing to go for a give-away..... Please don't make me go into detail about the other odd requirements I politely turned down
I thought we had an understanding? :confused: :grey:

I thought we had an understanding? :confused: :grey:
image.jpg

So I made a trade with fellow trader, B-Maj, last weekend. As we wrapped things up, I asked about the owners manual, which was supposed to be included. He got an awful look on his his face and said, "Oh no, I forgot it and left it home.". He was a good half hour from home and I had to leave to get back, so we agreed that I would give him an address and he would drop it in the mail.
So Wednesday, I get an apologetic text that he just sent it that day and that he would slide a $5 in with the manual so I could get a 'cup of coffee' for my trouble - since he gave his word he would send it 'right away'. I got the manual (express mail) and the unexpected $5 as promised. He did not have to do that. If I got it next week, it would have been fine and I told him that.

Who does stuff like this anymore??? I guess a man that cares about his word and reputation. Great guy to deal with and man of his word. My wife has asked me why I like trading on ODT... well people like B-Maj are why.

Simply AWESOME

Every person I have met on this site has been outstanding. ...the first trade I ever made on this site was for a big ass nice tower stand for a rifle (a very nice rifle) for my wife's birthday. He was about 1.5 hrs south of me Well the gentleman was traveling through my neck of the woods and knew I needed it to give her on her birthday and dropped it off and told me to bring the stand down whenever I got a chance no rush....and bought my wife a box of rounds for her birthday....some real stand up guys on here.

So I made a trade with fellow trader, B-Maj, last weekend. As we wrapped things up, I asked about the owners manual, which was supposed to be included. He got an awful look on his his face and said, "Oh no, I forgot it and left it home.". He was a good half hour from home and I had to leave to get back, so we agreed that I would give him an address and he would drop it in the mail.
So Wednesday, I get an apologetic text that he just sent it that day and that he would slide a $5 in with the manual so I could get a 'cup of coffee' for my trouble - since he gave his word he would send it 'right away'. I got the manual (express mail) and the unexpected $5 as promised. He did not have to do that. If I got it next week, it would have been fine and I told him that.

Who does stuff like this anymore??? I guess a man that cares about his word and reputation. Great guy to deal with and man of his word. My wife has asked me why I like trading on ODT... well people like B-Maj are why.

Very cool! I appreciate folks like that and will strive to be one as well!

Back
Top Bottom