• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Out of shape people are going to die first?

If you are overweight, out of shape (cardio) you stand a greater risk of heart attack, I would say you have a greater chance of heart attack in SHTF if you are fat.

If SHTF we are all screwed anyways, so who gives a ****.
True, I just prefer to enjoy the benefits of a healthy lifestyle until if or when that time comes.

If you are overweight, out of shape (cardio) you stand a greater risk of heart attack, I would say you have a greater chance of heart attack in SHTF if you are fat and out of shape (assuming they go hand in hand.)

Given this, why worry about SHTF. Party on Wayne. Rock on Garth.

Last edited by a moderator:

No, but I was a vegetarian for a few years. Initially I saw big benefits...especially in road racing. My particular physiology seems to call for a bit of animal protein though. I avoid most grains, and limit dairy a bit. I just plain feel better when I do. My diet has nothing to do with politics or fads, just what works for me and makes me feel my best. Trial and error over the years.

My biggest hurdle is high gravity beers....that's a tough one to eliminate.

Man when I started this thread I didn't envision a bunch of couch potatoes defending there chips and salsa at all costs! Are you kidding me you can't even get health or life insurance when you are grossly out of shape! I'm not saying everyone needs to be a navy seal fit. But there is a reasonable level or fitness that should be maintained by anyone who seriously considers themselves a prepper. Besides guys with good body's get all the the hot chicks! Haha. Jj

Man when I started this thread I didn't envision a bunch of couch potatoes defending there chips and salsa at all costs! Are you kidding me you can't even get health or life insurance when you are grossly out of shape! I'm not saying everyone needs to be a navy seal fit. But there is a reasonable level or fitness that should be maintained by anyone who seriously considers themselves a prepper. Besides guys with good body's get all the the hot chicks! Haha. Jj

Oh this will go well for you. :)

Dazzduh Troof!

Back
Top Bottom