• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Passing a School Bus - Lesson Learned

I think the low life SOB who sent this thread to the solictors office is probably one of the people on this thread who resents ANY criticism of government employees.

I'm sure they would like every ODT member who has expressed any frustration with entrapment, police misconduct, etc to be fined or jailed for such awful behavior.

Some of your smug comments about basically "shut up and pay your fine" make me sick. The OP obviously is a law abiding safe driver who got in a difficult, dangerous traffic situation. If anything, the state owes him an apology for allowing a bus stop in such a dangerous, high traffic area.

And a solicitor threatening a higher fine because they don't like a citizen getting advice on an online forum? Well, that's sounds a little like a Nazi to me.

You must have missed the post that stated the OP told the solicitor himself when he posted this thread. We have DAs, Judges, Police Officers, and even Solicitors (yep, in this case the one assigned to the OP) on this very forum.

You must have missed the post that stated the OP told the solicitor himself when he posted this thread. We have DAs, Judges, Police Officers, and even Solicitors (yep, in this case the one assigned to the OP) on this very forum.
the real issue is whether or not him venting has any relevance or is deserving of a talking down to for what is a traffic violation

just goes to show you that there are some real bastards out there who hold no qualms or reservations about using anything you say against you for no reason other than because they can

Seems like you know the solicitor....Maybe it was you that ratted out the OP!!!:tinfoil3: It's a trap!!

just so i understand.....

OP passed a school bus, unintentional or not and got a ticket.
OP was butthurt over said ticket and posted about it here and added a little tinfoil to the scenario.
Solicitor handling this particular ticket is a member here and she got butthurt because OP thought it was a shakedown.
OP had to edit his thread because of solicitors butthurt.

is all that right?

OP was butthurt over said ticket and posted about it here and added a little tinfoil to the scenario.
Solicitor handling this particular ticket is a member here and she got butthurt because OP thought it was a shakedown.

is all that right?

I don't know that the solicitor assigned to his particular case is a member here, but a member here does work in that office. The rest of that is pretty much spot on.

is all that right?
God creates dinosaurs
God destroys dinosaurs
God creates man
Man destroys God
Man creates dinosaurs

Back
Top Bottom