• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Paw Paw

attison

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
59   0
Reaction score
Well, I found out last week my daughter is going to have me a grandson in July. Happy and sad at the same time. Unfortunately/fortunately the "baby daddy" has dumped her and hasn't had any contact with her since he found out. That's fine with her and me. I do want to talk to him, but he's avoided me and hid since I found out. Either way, I'm getting me another shooting and hunting buddy. Now I get more excuses to buy guns Hahahaha. July 6th Asher Kade Attison will enter the world and a whole lotta love. She went to Oklahoma to be with her new boyfriend Sunday. Or should I say we took them out there. He's a good guy, makes good money and promised me he'd take care of her and the baby. But, the baby will be born here. Just thought I'd share the good news!

Jeff

Well, I found out last week my daughter is going to have me a grandson in July. Happy and sad at the same time. Unfortunately/fortunately the "baby daddy" has dumped her and hasn't had any contact with her since he found out. That's fine with her and me. I do want to talk to him, but he's avoided me and hid since I found out. Either way, I'm getting me another shooting and hunting buddy. Now I get more excuses to buy guns Hahahaha. July 6th Asher Kade Attison will enter the world and a whole lotta love. She went to Oklahoma to be with her new boyfriend Sunday. Or should I say we took them out there. He's a good guy, makes good money and promised me he'd take care of her and the baby. But, the baby will be born here. Just thought I'd share the good news!

Jeff

Congratulations, I met my wife in Oklahoma city in 1990, my son was born in Oklahoma. I was stationed there from 1989-2004! I loved it.

Congrats !

Our youngest daughter is due this weekend :0)

party.gif
party.gif

Back
Top Bottom