• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good pawn shops or gun stores in Atlanta area

County Line Pawn is good. They are right on the border of Cobb and Cherokee county....their address is listed as Marietta.

They are nice guys to deal with. Good variety of guns and all kinds of other stuff. They had a Hi-Power made in Turkey or some other odd place, last time I was in there.

Davids/Liberty safes next to Don Pedro's. Swing by!
I was actually in the neighborhood today. I thought about stopping by but it said you guys are by appointment only? Didn't wanna waste y'all's time when I wasn't particularly in the market for anything but I'll definitely stop by when I'm actually looking for something.

So I stopped by a few of these today.

Started with County Line, nice people but the selection wasn't great and prices were higher than I expected.

Appalachian was awesome. Amazing selection and had some nice deals. Almost ended up walking out with a CZ P09 but I couldn't justifying ANOTHER full size CZ. If it was P07, definitely would've grabbed it.

Cherokee was really good too. Really nice selection and very good prices.

Both of those will be places I'll be visiting in the future.

Silver dollar was nice but very small selection. They did have a Colt 1860 Army if anyone is interested.

Moss closed pretty early today so I never made it there. As a result Arrowhead will have to wait as well.

I also stopped by Norcross Pawn on the way home and was actually very impressed. Small selection but VERY good prices.

Back
Top Bottom