• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

pay pal

It's not that unusual to accept Paypal from a buyer, what sucks is Paypal's policy on proof of delivery. They require electronic signature upon receipt if memory serves. That's how my friend got screwed. They wouldn't accept a photo of the buyer's DL and signature on a receipt as proof the buyer received the goods. This was at a gun show. The dealers aren't the only douche bags running around the gun show.

If you are meeting me face to face, then you need the green.:becky: Preferably, large bills. Cash is king.
Have you ever tried counting $700.00 in $20.00 in a parking lot, in the wind?

If I'm shipping, then your personal check, will do fine.

After all, I would have your address so it would be easy for a Deputy to come to your home and arrest you in front of your wife and kids for account deposit fraud, mail fraud, and maybe being in possession of a firearm while committing a crime, if the check bounces.:thumb:
If you are arrested for deposit account fraud in Putnam County, it'll cost you $3000.00 to get out.:shocked:

Being shady in a firearms transaction, probably isn't a good idea.:doh:

if you have the app its no problem, you can see the funds transferred on the spot. a lot of people use it because its their secret stash away from the wife. just make sure the person has a lot of feedback

I stash cash. I don't put a lot of faith in electronics.

Back
Top Bottom